Recreational Vaulting Program
Vaulting is a great way to develop a strong foundation for other sports, including all Equestrian Disciplines. Vaulting helps build strength and flexibility, it improves balance, quickens motor skills and develops a great mind body awareness. Besides personal development, we also build trust and connections with the horses, with our team mates and create life-long friendships!
Our Recreational Program is a great way to start out! New vaulters learn the basics of vaulting, and progress at their own pace. While returning vaulters further build their skills, learn advanced techniques and vault at all gaits.
All our programs put a great focus on safety and we build up from there!
Vaulters may choose to stay in the Recreational Program for as long as they want, or they can choose to progress into one of our Competitive Programs.
Download the Recreational Fall Vaulting Session Information Package
and the Registration Forms - once you have decided you'd like to register please visit our online sign up page to finish getting you registered for the class, in addition to returning the Registration Form you downloaded:
- Click on the link below
- Sign Up or Log In (if you've used our system before, please log in rather than signing up again, as it will create a duplicate of yourself in our system and makes it tough for me to manage which is the right account...) If you ae not sure what your log in is - email me directly to sort it out, I can give you instructions on how to go about this rather than creating a new account.
- Click on the Session you are Registering For
- Under 'Participants' select 'Add Additional Participants' (unless you are registering yourself - but if it's for a child, you must select 'Add Additional Participants' otherwise you will end up in class 😉)
- Select all the dates you are attending - best is if you select all of the dates there (click each date one at a time - sorry this is the finicky part...) The price of the session does not change if you attend all 11 classes or only a few.
- Click 'Add the Above People'
- You can then enter details for the Child you are registering - please provide as much info as you can here - it enters our online system
- Then Click 'Complete Booking'
Classes are starting on September 10th!
With enough interest, we may be ale to run Adult Classes separately - please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org